• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'97-'01 XJ parts fire sale!!

DJTimyD

NAXJA Forum User
Since I have moved to the dark side and purchased a WJ - I have some parts that I need to be rid of. I'll update this thread as things get added and sold so scroll down for more stuff as time goes on!

1) 97-01 Police Package Instrument Cluster
This is the one that goes to 120mph. The OD reads somewhere around 220,000 miles. It was pulled from a 99 and it was manufactured in the first half, which means that the Check Engine light is words not the icon, and that there may be issues with the rear hatch open light vs the seat belt light in your Jeep - its also missing an additional ground wire in the harness that does not appear to impact performance. I tested it in my 2000 with no issues. I never installed it because my XJ only had 180,000 miles and I was waiting till it got closer in mileage. Asking $100

2) 6 panel switch holder for center console with Police EXT IDLE switch AND custom AIR CON switch used to control A/C functionality.
The switch panel was purchased from someone on ShapeWays who 3D prints them with high strength vinyl plastic. The EXT IDLE switch is out of the same '99 police package XJ that the instrument cluster listed above is from. The custom AIR CON switch is from the eBay seller that has 30+ types of switches for XJs and TJs. I asked him to make this switch so it blended in with the rest of the switches. Looks great and functions as an on/off for the A/C when spliced into the green control wire for the controls. It even has a snowflake icon on it. Also has cigarette lighter sized power port (its the power port not the lighter port). Asking $100

3) Tan/Beige cloth seats from 97-01 XJ.
I upgraded to leather and never got rid of these. Fair shape. Have the front and the back. I did have to reuse the track mount from the drivers seat for my leather ones so the drivers seat is missing the track mount.
FREE - Please take them out of my storage garage!!

I'll post more below as I go thru my stuff. I am in Northern Colorado. I'm willing to meet a reasonable distance depending on schedule and what the item is. Thanks for looking!

More Stuff!!

4) RKE module and one (1) programmed key fob
My XJ didn't come with it originally, so I bought an overhead console that came with the RKE module and a key fob. Unfortunately, the overhead console was totally destroyed but I salvaged the RKE module. Asking $25

5) Clockspring with Cruise Control
Its less than a year old. No broken tabs. I had to replace my old one when the horn went off turning left. Fun Times!! Asking $50

6) Smoke Tinted 3rd Brake Light
I actually have two of these. One is darker but both have that blacked out look. They are not painted black and they are ready for LED or incandescent bulbs. Goes well with smoked tail lights on a black XJ, like mine used to be. Asking $15 each

Still more coming soon!

Since I have moved to the dark side and purchased a WJ - I have some parts that I need to be rid of. I'll update this thread as things get added and sold so scroll down for more stuff as time goes on!

1) 97-01 Police Package Instrument Cluster
This is the one that goes to 120mph. The OD reads somewhere around 220,000 miles. It was pulled from a 99 and it was manufactured in the first half, which means that the Check Engine light is words not the icon, and that there may be issues with the rear hatch open light vs the seat belt light in your Jeep - its also missing an additional ground wire in the harness that does not appear to impact performance. I tested it in my 2000 with no issues. I never installed it because my XJ only had 180,000 miles and I was waiting till it got closer in mileage. Asking $100

If anyone in FoCo wants I can reprogram the mileage in the cluster to match your vehicle.

More Stuff!!

4) RKE module and one (1) programmed key fob
My XJ didn't come with it originally, so I bought an overhead console that came with the RKE module and a key fob. Unfortunately, the overhead console was totally destroyed but I salvaged the RKE module. Asking $25

5) Clockspring with Cruise Control
Its less than a year old. No broken tabs. I had to replace my old one when the horn went off turning left. Fun Times!! Asking $50

6) Smoke Tinted 3rd Brake Light
I actually have two of these. One is darker but both have that blacked out look. They are not painted black and they are ready for LED or incandescent bulbs. Goes well with smoked tail lights on a black XJ, like mine used to be. Asking $15 each

Still more coming soon!

I’m interested in the clock spring. Where in colorado are you located?

More stuff!!

7) Dash Radio & Control Bezel - Wood grain
That's right... its the genuine imitation wood grain dash bezel from the Limited Trim! I had an extra that I was going to hack up for a double din radio, but that never happened. Nothing says classy like genuine imitation wood trim from the fine folks at Chrysler. Asking $30

8) TWO full sets of 5 on 4.5 steelies - including spare!
One set has tires of questionable quality on them, and the other is rubber-free - just like your dad in the 70's... he knows what I'm talking about. The one set with tires is in storage in Cheyenne, so I'll need advance notice for that set. That set is missing 2 center caps. The other set is with me and is not missing any caps. Did I mention that they are FULL 5 wheel sets? Asking $50 for each set

More to FOLLOW!

I will take the radio bezel, what style of steel wheels? Pics?

PM sent

Also for everyone - I have the original steel wheels that came on a XJ Sport for '98-'01. I also have the original steel wheels that came off a KJ sport from '02-'07.

I don't post a lot so I don't have picture posting privileges yet. PM with contact info and I'll send pic of whatever you are looking for.

And just a note on shipping:

I am not opposed to sending you stuff in the mail, however:
1) PayPal, and as a service not a friend - this protects both of us, but mostly YOU!
2) You pay for shipping. Depending on size, it might be a flat rate box or it might be custom. This is not part of the negotiation - this is on top of the price we agree on.
3) PayPay takes 3% - but because I'm a helluva guy, I will split this with you. So add 1.5% on top of the purchase price AND shipping charge. This amount is what you will send to me via PayPal.

OR...

We could just meet somewhere, exchange parts for cash and shake hands. Totally up to you...

Offers PENDING on:

6 panel switch holder for center console with Police EXT IDLE switch AND custom AIR CON switch used to control A/C functionality.

More stuff!!

9) Door lock and window switches, by SwitchDoctor
Passenger side is less than 2 months old, Drivers side is less than a year. I had the window-rolling-down-on-its-own-gremlin and swapped both for troubleshooting. Good news: the windows don't roll down on their own - only when you push the button! Each switch was ~$30 on Amazon. Asking $20 each or $30 for both

10) Red Rear Lift Gate with Tinted Glass
I was going to steal the glass out of it to put into mine... I didn't have tinted glass like the cool kids. Never got around to doing it. Asking $50

11) Tinted back windows (the solid ones, not the fancy sliding ones)
I was going to replace my lame clear ones so that I could roll with the cool kids. Never got around to doing it. Asking $50 for both

2) 6 panel switch holder for center console with Police EXT IDLE switch AND custom AIR CON switch used to control A/C functionality.
The switch panel was purchased from someone on ShapeWays who 3D prints them with high strength vinyl plastic. The EXT IDLE switch is out of the same '99 police package XJ that the instrument cluster listed above is from. The custom AIR CON switch is from the eBay seller that has 30+ types of switches for XJs and TJs. I asked him to make this switch so it blended in with the rest of the switches. Looks great and functions as an on/off for the A/C when spliced into the green control wire for the controls. It even has a snowflake icon on it. Also has cigarette lighter sized power port (its the power port not the lighter port). Asking $100

SOLD!

More stuff!!

7) Dash Radio & Control Bezel - Wood grain
That's right... its the genuine imitation wood grain dash bezel from the Limited Trim! I had an extra that I was going to hack up for a double din radio, but that never happened. Nothing says classy like genuine imitation wood trim from the fine folks at Chrysler. Asking $30

SOLD!

8) TWO full sets of 5 on 4.5 steelies - including spare!
One set has tires of questionable quality on them, and the other is rubber-free - just like your dad in the 70's... he knows what I'm talking about. The one set with tires is in storage in Cheyenne, so I'll need advance notice for that set. That set is missing 2 center caps. The other set is with me and is not missing any caps. Did I mention that they are FULL 5 wheel sets? Asking $50 for each set

XJ SET SOLD!
KJ SET without tires STILL AVAILABLE!

Back