• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LOL! Craig's ad...... hurry before it gets flagged....

Nice.....:callme:

Dang missed it but I did score a 6.5 hp Devilbis 80 gallon Air compressor for 400 bucks yesterday. Almost 17CFM. I did have to give him my god awful china $99 compressor in trade. Patients yield great stuff. I also scored a big Delta drill press for 100 bucks a ways back. I'm starting to like Craig!

Well, I guess because I still have the cookies, I can still see it...... :dunno:

I saved it - but as an HTML document. I can't seem to figure out how to save it in a format to where I can post it here.

Any ideas?

open it online or whatever
hld ALT press PRNT SCRN
open MS paint in accessories
click EDIT click PASTE
save the image as a JPG or it'll be ginormous
post here

Here ya go.

Vintage vehicle available - $1

Not sure of the make and model of this car, or even if it was a car at one time. It started when last parked several years ago. Minor rust in the usual places for a vehicle this age. Might need some cleaning, adjustments, and other TLC. Oil has been changed every 3,000 miles. It was just checked at the dealer and the mechanic says that the only problem he sees is a nut behind the steering wheel that needs tightened. Or maybe there are just a couple screws loose. Really, it’s true! Yes, this car is incomplete at the moment, but many parts are still available via ebay, collector clubs, your local junk yard, or your neighbor (at night is better). No title, but a bill of sale, handshake, and smile will be provided. This would be an awesome father-son winter project. Or maybe mother-daughter. Or maybe your dog would just like to sniff and wee-wee on the wheels. I hate to get rid of this car that has been in the family for so long, and I have invested way, way more than I’m asking. Upon sale, I will deliver it to your home (so your wife can marvel in amazement and say, “What the hell is this!?” I’ll even come and pick you up. Maybe I’ll even buy you dinner and then pay you to take it. Please! Contact me, and take this off my hands. My neighbors have stopped talking to me, my wife and children have moved to a motel, and I’ve been cited by my HOA and the EPA. By the way, when restored, these vehicles are fetching up to $100,000. Here is the link to see for yourself: http://www.piecesofjunkadvertisedonc...actualcars.com.
VintageVehicle.jpg

Back