• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 30x9.5x15 BFG A/Ts

Krazors001

NAXJA Forum User
Bought these tires January of this year and am looking to get another set in 31's once my lift is installed. They are in good condition with one have a patch and the spare being brand new. Measured the tread with a quarter and all 4 that have seen the road are barely worn compared to the new spare. I would say at least 95% tread still remains. $500 for all 5 plus shipping. I am located right off of Merritt Parkway and near I95. PM here or email [email protected]. More photos here:http://www.putfile.com/krazors001/images/133503
29519523113.jpg

cjsxj87 said:
I might be interested. I got to see the bank account.

Keep me posted on that..

I'm interested too, just that by the time I drove up and back from here I could get them from sams club for what I would pay in gas and one of my TJ's needs a new set of 30" sneakers too..

Bump anyway.

I'm not too far from NYC if you are still commuting there for work...

No time for that. I can check shipping if you want to give me a zip

Krazors001 said:
I'm not too far from NYC if you are still commuting there for work...

LOL, I bet the PATH people would get a chuckle out me ramrodding them down the steps of the WTC and up the steps at Hoboken.... Bet it would draw a crowd....probably homeland security too :D :D :D :D
Don't hold on to them for me, but lets see what shakes out, I may actually be driving out that way in a week or two. we'll be in paramus tomorrow picking up a ZJ for the wife but I actually have to take 2 2U rack mount servers out of the office and bring them to the house and it's only an hour drive from morristown/randolph to where you are.

RichP said:
LOL, I bet the PATH people would get a chuckle out me ramrodding them down the steps of the WTC and up the steps at Hoboken.... Bet it would draw a crowd....probably homeland security too :D :D :D :D
Don't hold on to them for me, but lets see what shakes out, I may actually be driving out that way in a week or two. we'll be in paramus tomorrow picking up a ZJ for the wife but I actually have to take 2 2U rack mount servers out of the office and bring them to the house and it's only an hour drive from morristown/randolph to where you are.

You can do it! Keep me posted. I'm sure we could figure something out

hey I live at woodway CC, probably a mile or two from you......do these come on rims or just the tires? PM me

doug

Tires sold.

Back