• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts, parts, parts, and random stuff

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of bilstein 7100 12 in shocks valved at 255/70. one of them needs a new rod and valves, I have a rebuild kit and a gallon of bilstein oil for them. its about 40 bucks for the needed parts. these were a little over 200 each when I got these. i also have a set of aluminum, holders for the resivoir ill throw in. 250 obo

2 goodyear 35x12.5r15 mtrs old tread style unmounted
(1) new $200
(1) used 85-90% tread $160

oem front tow hooks and brackets $50

three sets of exhaust. all from the flange back
one year old cat and flowmaster series 50 muffler $50
two year old cat and v force muffler(flowmaster series 50 knock off) $30 oem cat with SLP muffler off a mustang 5.0 make offer <very loud, if thats your taste then this ones for you>

242 tcase with RE sye 21 spline. $150 is what I owe matt for it, so im gonna start there

2 hp dana 30 3.55 open complete $100 each
1 dana 35 3.55 traclok complete $50obo
1 xjdana 44 3.55 open complete $300

dana 30 axle shafts make offer
dana 44 axle shafts make offer

air horns with air pump <not stong enough for on board air, just or horns> make offer

2in bump stop for dana 30 make offer

tomken 4in coils <broken in and very soft ride, xj sits at 3.5 in with them> $100

M.O.R.E. motor mounts $60

two sets of doors and fenders(four door xjs) grey set and a gold set(off of 91 and a 87) no windows in any of them and fenders are all uncut
make offer

new rustys tcase skid will fit 242 make offer

6 month old K&N air filter with recharger kit $50obo

rancho steering stabilizer $20 <fits stock steering>

hi lift $30 installed new pins and springs two years ago.

Random stuff

1970 era playboys(email for details)

stainless steel bbq that needs some attention 200$(email for details)

yamaha se350 electric guitar in good shape peral white $250

1950s motor trend magazines (email for details)

broken ujoints $900

ex girlfriend in santa barbra ...... free

emotional bagage with ex girlfriend also free

-------Chris
(559)676-0630
[email protected]

You list Salinas / Sacramento... if you could detour through Oakland some day I'd buy an exhaust setup and possibly the coils. Otherwise would be a bit before I could make it to either town.

hmm. thats a good deal on emotional baggage

2 or 4 bilsteins? Did you break the rod? Can i see the innards? i'll give you 175 for the busted up bilsteins if its only 2. I'll most likely take one of the exausht set ups w/ a newer cat. I need to figure out what side my inlets and outlets are on and i'll hit you up. Neither of them are duel out right?

I was wondering what type of filter this item is:
6 month old K&N air filter with recharger kit $50obo. Also, can I get some pics of it? Thanks I hope to hear from you soon.

Paint

can you ship the emotional baggage to 95818?
if so what is the handling costs?
also, do you have any regrets for sale?
i have a lot of those, but could always use more....

Random stuff

can you post pics of damaged areas? :roflmao:

Just got my blackberry fixed, so now I can post again. Sorry about all the delays. First things first... Flowmaster knock off is gone, motor mounts are gone, air horns are gone, baggage is overstocked, free shipping now available (on baggage. i can't make it out to Oakland anytime soon sorry.
Mike I pm'd ya
Kn filter is a drop in factory replacement. Ill take some pics, I need your email address or phone number to send them to you.

I have a set of Bilstein 7100 12 in short body shocks. One of them needs a new rod and valves, I have a rebuild kit and a gallon of bilstein oil for them. Its about 40 bucks for the needed parts. these were a little over 200 each when I got these. I also have a set of aluminum, holders for the reservoir ill throw in. $100!!!!!!!! hurry up and buy these damn things.

oem front tow hooks and brackets $50obo
oem cat with SLP muffler off a mustang 5.0 make offer <very loud>

242 tcase with RE sye 21 spline. $150obo is what I owe matt for it, so Im gonna start there

2 hp dana 30 3.55 open complete $100 each
1 dana 35 3.55 track lok complete make offer
1 xjdana 44 3.55 open complete $250bo

oem dana 44 axle shafts make offer

2in bump stop pads for dana 30 make offer

tomken 4in coils <broken in and very soft ride, xj sits at 3.5 in with them> $100 springs located in Salinas, Ca.

two sets of doors and fenders(four door xjs) grey set and a gold set(off of 91 and a 87) no windows in any of them and fenders are all uncut
make offer

new rustys tcase skid will fit 242 make offer

6 month old K&N air filter with recharger kit $50obo

Random stuff
yamaha se350 electric guitar in good shape peral white $250

1950s motor trend magazines (email for details)

-------Chris
After tommorow I'm not going to be on here for at least week. so after tommorow don't pm me for at least a week . just txt or call the number.

text or call and leave a message 916 370-7502 <-----thats my roommates phone not mine. I canceled mine for now.
[email protected]

hey chris, shoot some pix & pm me a description of the damage & what is needed to repair the shocks, i may have a good use for them.

Back