• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Partout

93xjcowboy

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 93 xj that I am getting ready to part out because of engine issues and money issues.:(:(:(:(
any questions you have I will do my best to answer and will post requested pics.
Feel free to shoot offers. Money talks to me.:)
the engine is completely blown. I was taking it from my house to my friends house to store it and it blew up on me. I opened the hood to find a completely shattered valve cover and a few good dents in the oil pan!!
The tranny just needs a fluid change.
Green 93 cherokee sport
I6 4.0 H.O.
AW4
NP231
HPD30 (have an aussie locker to put in but never did)
Chrystler 8.25 27 spline
3.55's
245/75R16 Goodyear MT/Z (2 are worn to 30% 1 is 70% and 1 is 90%)
16in WJ rims (aluminum honeycomb with gold inlay)
Class 3 hitch brand new with new grade 8 hardware.
3in Rough Country aal lift (less than 100 miles on it)

Email me at [email protected] (mattdickens at rcn dot com)

Ricky I didnt see the thread before I replied to your PM But I have to go in order of reply. So Aldrich I was thinking 175 for the Aussie and I can ship it if needed.

Just so you know the locker is already installed in a carrier with 3.55 gears.

It comes with the AAL installed in the spring pack, shocks, Coils, a set of swaybar links (my friend modified the stock links and made them but they have to be drilled for pins yet), If I think of anything else I will let you know. I was asking $260 for it because it comes with the links.

Back