• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Announcement

Eagle

Lifetime NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Greetings from Chile.

Any time any ofyou want to visit a beautiful country with great people and fantastic mountains, head for Chile. I'm sure "Mike from Chile" would arrange for you to go out with his 4x4 club.

The NAC has a new First Lady. Sergia and I were married at her brother's house on December 30th. Now in the first stages of converting her visa to permanent.

See you in a few weeks.

What is a female Eagle called?

Congratulations and best of luck with INS. I wouldn't wish bureaucracy on anyone.

Congratulations my friend! I wish you and yours the happiest and best of times!

A friend of mine is from Chili and he just got back last week, he also said its a place I must visit, both for summer and winter fun.

XJguy

AMAZING surf down there....all Lefts!!!

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations! :D

Rev Den said:
All the best Eagle. So....pics??

Rev

well, everyone knows eagle has a fair bit of trouble with this web stuff, so he asked me to post a picture:

2eagle.JPG

well congrats Eagle.... wish you many years of happiness! but the big question remains.. does she drive a Jeep? if not she now has one for each day of the week..... :cool:

hey Beez thats too funny..

mike

Back