• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
I know that this is 45 days out, but I like to watch the forecast change and see that the folks predicting the weather really have no idea what they are talking about, yet still have a job.

So I'll try to periodically try to update this:
click here

Showing Sunny and highs in the low 50's and lows in the mid 30's the week of Winterfest.

mac 'hopeful thinking' gyvr

For giggles, I looked at the predictions last year and the actual. They were about 20 degrees off for lows the first couple nights. Pretty close the actual days of the event. That was three weeks out.

Predictions on Feb 11th.
c508877428467c1389044e7c9936c54f.jpg

Actual
actual highs

mac 'that -6 night was COLD' gyvr

I have seen it everything from 75^ and 100% chance of mud and 15* with a 100% chance of mud.
It is Attica, we are lucky the ground is not covered with poo.

As of today 2/2/16, just over a month away.

Wed March 3 High 38 Low 33 Clouds
Thur March 4 High 50 Low 35 Clouds
Fri March 5th High 53 Low 35 Sun
Sat March 6 High 54 Low 36 Sun
Sun March 7 High 55 Low 38 Cloudy, a little rain.

Extended Forecast

mac 'almost chamber of commerce weather in March...if it holds' gyvr

I noticed as of this morning they are calling for rain chances for Friday and Saturday...

If its anything like what i have at my house they don't have any. May be a muddy event this year if warmer temps and no snow stay in the forecast.

Back