• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre 97 hannemans on 97+. Anyone done it?

extend it? I just put it on and mostly tried to make the gap by the window line up. Like I said a little bondo glass and a little grinding and we will be gravy. I plan on doing either some glass or bondo glass stuff up on the front corner to make the header flow into the fender better.

Looks good. For some odd reason the driver side has a bigger gap by the headder pannel then the pass side... its like that on mine too, I wonder if the fender is a little longer or something... Ill take some pics of the brackets I got at the hardware store so the fenders wouldnt sag in on the front headder pannel. My headder pannel is only bolted in on the top so the bottom makes a little noise some times when it slaps the fenders but Im just to lazy to rig something up right now...

Looks good. For some odd reason the driver side has a bigger gap by the headder pannel then the pass side... its like that on mine too, I wonder if the fender is a little longer or something... Ill take some pics of the brackets I got at the hardware store so the fenders wouldnt sag in on the front headder pannel. My headder pannel is only bolted in on the top so the bottom makes a little noise some times when it slaps the fenders but Im just to lazy to rig something up right now...
I just used the little side bracket from the pre 97 so I could get a bolt to the bottom of the fender. I just used a couple zip ties to hold the bottom. I really dont think I will need anything more then zip ties, but maybe Im just being dumb:dunno:

about the gap I really dont know... Im not all that happy with my hanneman experience. Are crate that we got charged $40 for was a cardboard box that came with a big hole in it, the fenders had huge like 1/8" deep gouges in them, and they really fit different.

Yea when I got my box from hanneman it was trashed, they might as well have not put it in a box but luckly the fenders werent damaged

Back