• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OHc, overhead console, Help

danny_v_l said:
I need to know the length of the OHC, and how wide it is, thank you, how wide is the frnot, and back, and like 5 in fro the lights in the back, thanks

What year?

For an o/c up to 96. 40 in. long x 8.5 wide these are the top where it meets the headliner. The rear opening for the lights is 5.75 long x 5.5 wide. The front opening is 6.25 wide. This is all that I had written down for reference.

thank you, so you think a 5 in. to a 7.2 in screen should work, i know i willl have to modifie it for it to fit so bigger means more mods, smaller means less mods, thank you, your awsome, your help will be used alot, ahha thanks

danny_v_l said:
thank you, so you think a 5 in. to a 7.2 in screen should work, i know i willl have to modifie it for it to fit so bigger means more mods, smaller means less mods, thank you, your awsome, your help will be used alot, ahha thanks

Sure it can be done to look really nice and when not in use no one will know it's up there. Measure twice (atleast) and cut it right the first time. Good luck!

overheadtv.jpg

xjoverheadconsoletv2.jpg

Back