• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RWKHausSupply

Thank you for the review. Have to ask though. Did the shafts come with Yukon part numbers for you? YA W38875, YA W38821, etc?

It seams now that all Dana 30 shafts are just Yukon items that they ship out, doesnt matter if you order USA Standard or Yukon, you just get the double priced yukon parts. You do only get the USA Standard warranty period of 5 yrs though. Let me know

FYI,
It was brought to my attention that I should make it known that not "all", as I said are, boxed as such. I should have said, I have found that just recently they did, and I was happily surprised. But that it was only due to fulfilling my order I think.

In any case USA Standard Shafts are great and are still high quality 4340 and have a great warranty.

Also just recently had a great transaction with him for gears on our other project! Big props for great service price and fast shipping. Thanks!

I've ordered a few times from him..

Great prices and Fast shipping.. I'll be back for more when the need arises

best prices I can find on any forum through any vendor - Rwkhaus . Also, the fastest shipping, ever. its amazing. Just bought some chromos from him again.

Another hat tip to RWKHaus. Great service and unbelievably fast shipping. This was my second time dealing with Robert and I've been very happy both times.

Back