• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Jeepspeed racing prerunners

Good luck Tom, God Speed

Now go kick ASS !!!

Workin on a race radio would love to chase for you !!! someday !!!

I was there how did you end up doing? Looked like you had some engine trouble at the wall?

well im sad to say we didnt finish the race. while pulling off the course to deal with a cloged fuel filter by brother hit a rock and broke the back of the trans off. with no spare trans ithe race was over. :hang:

but on a lighter note our new rave motor was off the hook. you ever herd a I6 that sounded like a V8?. it was the fastest we have ever gone and cant waite to get back out there....

That sucks sounded like fuel problems didn't know that you busted your transmission, well be there next time for sure, and the jeep did sound really good.

well im sad to say we didnt finish the race. while pulling off the course to deal with a cloged fuel filter by brother hit a rock and broke the back of the trans off. with no spare trans ithe race was over. :hang:

but on a lighter note our new rave motor was off the hook. you ever herd a I6 that sounded like a V8?. it was the fastest we have ever gone and cant waite to get back out there....

I know a place in Anahiem where you can get parts!!Hahaha!!

Back