• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD area carpool thread

souske

NAXJA Forum User
I was unable to make the last AAT, due to vehicle issues. There was also a number of people that expressed a desire to carpool, and save $$$ on gas.

Post up if you live in the SD area, and would be interested in carpooling to the next AAT event.

# username ( name ) area
1. Souske ( Sean) Clairemont

Post up if you live in the SD area, and would be interested in carpooling to the next AAT event.

# username ( name ) area
1. Souske ( Sean) Clairemont
2. Rockclimber (Taylor) PB/east county

tharlanjr-(Tom) Lakeside

I'm in. Can't guarantee until a date is picked out. I wouldn't mind tossing is some cash for a ride up there. I can load a cooler up with drinks and work all day.

Half of the wheeling trips I have been on I was a passenger anyways, haha. I would rather walk the trails and take pictures. Especially since I don't have any 4wd vehicles anymore.

I only have a 2dr 2.seater, but if we can get a 4 seat rig it could be pretty affordable for the day

Even bring a gas grill and do burgers. Heck I think karstic offered to supply volunteers with lunch.one run

Back