• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW-4 Auto Transmission direction of fluid flow

I decided to get a answer to this and my fuel pressure. I have a #6 test port coming tomorrow!

I will do everything at the trans because it's easier and I have a SAE quick-connect on the radiator. The gauge is electric so I will be able to read the pressures under all load conditions. Same is true for my fuel system but using the quick-connect .
P1080458_zpsek7mvixy.jpg

P1090079.JPG

I will do everything at the trans because it's easier and I have a SAE quick-connect on the radiator. The gauge is electric so I will be able to read the pressures under all load conditions. Same is true for my fuel system but using the quick-connect .
P1080458_zpsek7mvixy.jpg

Looking good! Who built that radiator? Going the e-fan too... by the looks of the shroud.
My e-fans have done me well for the almost twenty years I have been using them (twin Derale with an advertised 4,000 CFM).

Looking good! Who built that radiator? Going the e-fan too... by the looks of the shroud.
My e-fans have done me well for the almost twenty years I have been using them (twin Derale with an advertised 4,000 CFM).

It's a Griffin that came with the shroud but I use the factory design because of the mechanical AND electric fans.

Back