• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for good Jeep/4x4 Susp. and Alignment shop - NJ/PA/NYC recommendations?

JerseyJeeps

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to get my XJ on 33s aligned properly and also, if its a good shop, look at my suspension to help diagnose some driveline vibes and DW. I have been all over the Jeep checking everything and all over the forums for great advice and it is getting to the point where I just want a good shop to take it and align it (properly) and fix it. Ive got a tomken 4" lift that nets about 5" with additional spacers, adjustable track bar, 33" by 10.5 BFGs, chevy 350 MPFI transplant, NV4500 5spd, Dana 44 rear with disc brakes. It has an intermittent Death Wobble and also vibes under certain conditions. Oh, and I have a SYE eliminator and custom driveshaft. Its a 1989.

So...Anyone know of a shop or know someone who is good with XJs within a reasonable drive from Northern New Jersey? Thanks - EJ

For a shop, how about OK4WD in Stewartsville (near Phillipsburg)?

Rob

Back