• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 Drum Brake Parts

waxer

JEEP APPRENTICE
Staff member
NAXJA Member
These parts are near new. I installed all new drum parts when I first swapped in 87 XJ D44. New parts include new wheel cylinders, new brake shoes, new springs and parts kit. Drums are the originals that came with the axle and were resurfaced with the same amount of miles as the other parts after the resurfacing. The backing plates were sand blasted and repainted before reassembly.

I have maybe 25 miles tops on these parts. The XJ just sat and I moved it around to avoid street sweeping. I swapped in disc brake parts and no longer need these drum parts.

These will work perfect for someone who found a D44 at the junkyard and want to swap in new brake components for peace of mind.

Asking $60 for the whole shabang.

**Notice** Parts not included are the e-brake lines shown in the pictures. Those I am keeping so I may setup the e-brake on my disc setup.

normal_dsc06548.jpg

normal_dsc06549.jpg

normal_dsc06550.jpg

normal_dsc06551.jpg

normal_dsc06552.jpg

normal_dsc06553.jpg

Don't need the parts, but I really appreciate the pictures!

I took my brakes apart last night and put all the parts in a box. I'll re-assemble it after putting in new cylinders, but not tonight because the Lakers will be kicking Celtic butt on TV when I get home from work. By tomorrow, I likely will have forgotten how it all goes back together. But now I have pictures to remind me. Thanks!

Nimrod said:
Don't need the parts, but I really appreciate the pictures!

I took my brakes apart last night and put all the parts in a box. I'll re-assemble it after putting in new cylinders, but not tonight because the Lakers will be kicking Celtic butt on TV when I get home from work. By tomorrow, I likely will have forgotten how it all goes back together. But now I have pictures to remind me. Thanks!

No Problem! I'm here to serve! :)

I have one drum and two backers (cylinders springs and such) for free if any one wants them.

Back