• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Used Rubicon Express 4.5 Lift

SFW516

NAXJA Forum User
I took this off of a wrecked Jeep so a couple of parts are damaged and missing one shock. But everything else is in great shape. I got a steering stabilizer and a CV rear drive shaft I can throw in too.

I am in Anaheim so if your interested feel free to give me a call and drop by. I would like to get $700 for everything.

My e-mail and phone is:

[email protected]

714-774-2322

If your willing to part out let me know about the leaf packs, I am in dire need of some! thanks

So what all is there? Long arms, drop brackets, steering linkages, coils, shocks, trackbar????

Maybe some pics ?

Ok here are some pictures for you. Showing one of the front brake lines is damaged not sure if its ok. The tweaked control arm, and the one disconnect is damaged. The mounting bolt cover thing was sheared off, but could probably be rigged up to work.

And I got the steering stabalizer and the driveshaft that I am throwing in if you want them. I would like to sell this this week if possible. Otherwise I will probably not sell at all.

Thanks for your time.

my.php

my.php

if you decide to part, im interested in the UCA's, trac bar and shaft

Is this still available?

Back