• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reman 4.0

blackxj227

NAXJA Forum User
Who has a good source of remanufactured 4.0's? Need to replace my engine. Reviews of the engines from the parts houses aren't looking good. O'Reilly's switched to Power Torque(very bad reputation on them) and Napa is selling Ironclad ATK locks. Can't find much on them.
Need a reliable HO long block for my 95 sport.
Thanks

I have bought a couple of ATL engines over the years with good luck. I have a 360 in a 2001 Dakota and a 318 in a 1993 Dakota. Never had a problem with either engine.in over 10 years.

Who has a good source of remanufactured 4.0's? Need to replace my engine. Reviews of the engines from the parts houses aren't looking good. O'Reilly's switched to Power Torque(very bad reputation on them) and Napa is selling Ironclad ATK locks. Can't find much on them.
Need a reliable HO long block for my 95 sport.
Thanks

Powertorque is ATK/Spartan. ATK builds them. I work for O'reilly.

ATK/Spartan builds essentially all the engines for O'Reilly, NAPA, Advance, and Autozone. 3yr unlimited mileage warranty. They're not bad engines by any means, especially for a 4.0.

Your only other major option short of a local builder is Jasper.

Back