• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have ya seen my Jeep 'cause I haven't!

VanDerKen

NAXJA Forum User
Hoping that anyone local to Long Beach City College area may have seen my 1990 grey XJ drive off from the college. Stolen sometime before 2:30pm as my daughter was in class. It's a long shot right now but worth asking. Has a small lift. New 30" Falken Wildpeaks on Wrangler wheels. No tint on the windows and has a tweaked antenna.

Worth more sentimentaly as my dad gave it to me and now my girl was driving it.

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Ken.

Couldn't post any pics here. My brother did me a favor and posted up on the socalxj Facebook page with at least one or two pics. It's unfortunately a rather non-descript Cherokee. Front bumper mounted fog lights without covers. Chrome tow hooks. Matching spare wheel with a 30" spare tire in the original interior position. May still have the purple parking permit on the mirror from Long Beach City College.

I know it's not a lot to go on but that's about all I could think of that is noticeable if it was driving by at 30mph.

I think that i found your pictures.

attachment.php

30716365_10209798998486333_1164203069433446400_o.jpg 30708810_10209798799881368_3891637740550225920_o.jpg

Last edited:
Recovered from a police impound after the driver walked off front hitting a parked car. My new low profile tires will need some getting used to.

Ugh....so terrible. :(

Thanks for the comment. It's back in my backyard pending repairs (full steering column, dash bezel, some front end body/bumper work, and engine/drivetrain eval and tires) but will get back on the road and dirt hopefully soon.

Feel free to nip this thread Mr. or Mrs. Administrators.

Back