• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IAC sticking?

Kreutz

NAXJA Forum User
IAC seems to be sticking. Sometimes, at a cold start up, it will idle high for a couple of seconds then return to normal. Just wondering what I could use to clean it. Last time I looked at it, several months ago, it was clean as a whistle. Could it just be going bad, or could it be another issue and not the IAC? Any suggestions would be appreciated! :wave:

Kreutz said:
IAC seems to be sticking. Sometimes, at a cold start up, it will idle high for a couple of seconds then return to normal. Just wondering what I could use to clean it. Last time I looked at it, several months ago, it was clean as a whistle. Could it just be going bad, or could it be another issue and not the IAC? Any suggestions would be appreciated! :wave:
Depending on outside temp. that sounds normal.

Well, it's never done it before. It just started within the last couple of months. So, I guess I won't worry about it, unless it gets worse.
thanks

Back