• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Makita cordless driver. One battery is bad, the other one still holds a charge.

No holds or dibs. You want it come and get it or make arrangements for delivery. I drive between La Habra and San Juan Capistrano during the week.
ju8y8ade.jpg

I have 2 wrangler duratracs that have somewhere around 35% or so tread left. No plugs or patches. Should make good spares.

245/75/16

In Lake Elsinore

Still have them. Have him pm me to coordinate.

Sorry JW won't be in pismo.

So, Garret was not able to pick these up yet. Anyone that might be coming to the dunes might be able to grab these for me, or someone that could train them to someone who is? That would be awesome.
Also, will take the Turdy5 lubelocker if still available as well.

Makita cordless driver. One battery is bad, the other one still holds a charge.

No holds or dibs. You want it come and get it or make arrangements for delivery. I drive between La Habra and San Juan Capistrano during the week.
ju8y8ade.jpg

Gone

Used airtex fuel pump. might be good as a trail spare for someone.

I could only get 42 psi out of it with a new regulator so no good for my 96

So, Garret was not able to pick these up yet. Anyone that might be coming to the dunes might be able to grab these for me, or someone that could train them to someone who is? That would be awesome.
Also, will take the Turdy5 lubelocker if still available as well.

I am holding the lubelocker for a dude in skinny jeans drinking PBR. I've just not had a chance to get up his way yet. Sorry

I am holding the lubelocker for a dude in skinny jeans drinking PBR. I've just not had a chance to get up his way yet. Sorry

You got the PBR part right anyway. Nobody would EVER want to see me in skinny jeans.

Go ahead and give that lubelocker to Jeremy, if you are so inclined. I'm going to be changing out my D35 for an 8.25, and probably pretty soon, so there's no point in messing with the D35 at all anymore. Thanks though!

have a set of good nutplates for the drivers rear fender flare

also have a early HO airbox lid

King Size mattress & box spring.... Good shape, free to good home, you haul. In Tierrasanta, San Diego, off Highway 52 & I-15...

PM me, or text me six19 six54 9seven5eight

SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

I don't make it that far west all the often but I could probably meet part way sometime if that works. I work in Miramar if you end up over there at all.

84-94 XJ steerin column. Tilt is loose and ignition tumbler is sticky. Needs some work. Free to whoever wants it. No cruise control wires

Free to good home: one Dana 35 rear axle with ABS, a POWERTRAX Lock Right locker, and 3.73 gears.* This has just come off of my 1999 XJ. It worked perfectly, but I'm replacing it with a Chrysler 8.25 given to me by another member.

The axle has 179,000 miles on it. The gears and locker were installed by the previous owner. I bought the Jeep in 2007 with 114,000 miles on the odometer. So the gears and locker have at least 86,000 miles on them. But, as stated, this setup is in perfect working order.

If there is interest in this axle from more than one person, I'm going to give priority to red letter members.

* I think that I also have a 3.73 ring and pinion set for a D30, but would need to check through a box of left-over parts and count teeth to know for sure. Whoever takes the axle (or anyone else) is welcome to the matching D30 gear set if I still have it.

Back