• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

France

8Mud

NAXJA Forum User
I predicted Frances policies would back fire on them. They actually believe that there culture is so superior, that they can assimilate anything. Germans are the same to a lesser degree.
After the US invaded Iraq, things really quieted down. Kind of a oh chit factor, I wondered how long the lid would stay on.
On TV over here, they are calling it social unrest. 900 cars burnt in a dozen different cities last night, sounds more like civil war to me.
It's spilling over into Germany now.
There policies of diplomacy with extortionists, is a none starter in my eyes. They seem to think they can diplomacy there way out of anythink and it will work. At best throw a little money at the problem, as a stop gap.
I seem to remember something from sociology class, about 20% of the population as an oppressed minority (real or imagined) being the explosion point. Over here, they only count the first generation as a minority, which is probably just wishful thinking.
France and Germany are gonna wake up one day and find the inmates running the asylum.
The Muslims here are organized and controlled. But not mostly by the Mullahs, as everybody thinks, but mostly by fundamentalist senior Army officers, that are political refugees from there own countries. They also are a large part of organized crime. They use the religious angle, as a moral justification and a rationalization. There goal is to carve out as larger a piece of the pie as possible, with them in charge. I think the title is subversion.
You can tell them, but you can't make them listen.
The push (organized unrest) usually happens in the spring, fall is an odd time. It may be significant.
Two cultures colliding, a few years ago it was in the Balkans.
I hope the politicians aren't talking themselves into a stupor. It's been a long time since the last big war in Europe.

Tonight at work, one of my Chef's had a talk show going on his radio, that I thought at first was quite "funny" but everytime I went back to the kitchen, I found myself stopping to hear...LOL. seems as tho the host is/was convinced that the folks involved with starting the disrupt, and it's continuation are Muslum cells,, operating in France and the surrounding areas....

My question is, if the terrorist cells are doing this, in France,, can we go in, and blow France the hell up? :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again, louder if need be; islam IS THE ENEMY. Period. If a person would like to fool themselves into believing otherwise, don't bury your head in the sand near me.

TIM

Bent said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, louder if need be; islam IS THE ENEMY. Period. If a person would like to fool themselves into believing otherwise, don't bury your head in the sand near me.

TIM

I don't really know if it's Islam or those willing to use Islam to build an empire. I never really figured out if Osama is religiously motivated, ideologically motivated, culturally motivated or all of the above. Guess it really doesn't make much difference. Or exactly what the goals are of the religious fundamnetalists. Other than being in charge of the aftermath.
The US has a history of having to come in and bail Europe out of serious difficulties.
Bush's policy of dealing with it, at or near the source, may or may not work out to be the best policy.
There is a whole new cold war going on, that really hasn't been all that cold lately.

Last edited:
Back