• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM Mopar Crank Position Sensor

johnny1993

NAXJA Forum User
I have been trying to find a genuine Mopar crank sensor for a 93 XJ. Being from "down under" don't want to take a chance on a aftermarket one. And have read everywhere go OEM for crank sensor. If anyone knows of a place that sells Mopar OEM parts on line (and ship overseas) please let me know. Thanks

Just opinion but in my experience Standard makes pretty good sensors. I've used them with no issues. Buy two for less than the price of an OEM sensor.

Just opinion but in my experience Standard makes pretty good sensors. I've used them with no issues. Buy two for less than the price of an OEM sensor.

Yep ... one more year - and a SMP PC308 ( not the cheaper, T-Series ), that I fitted in 2007 ,

... will have lasted as long as the original, "factory" sensor. The other SMP products I've fitted have only been in for 4 or 5 years tho.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help, but according to Rockauto the part number for a 93 XJ is 56026882, and when you search Wholesale Mopar that part has been discontinued. Where did you see part number 4638128 fits '91-'93 models?

Back