• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello from France

grim48

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

I´m Joe, I living in France on the German border.

I drive since 2002 a Cherokee XJ 4.0 from 1988
and a 87´ MJ

I have modified both..

some Pictures..

9878050rlp.jpg

10063733de.jpg

11079386ma.jpg

11079395sh.jpg

Bonjour and such!

Is that Cherokee actually a Wagoneer - if they had Wagoneer there? Or was the front clip changed?

How much land is available for four wheeling in that part of the world?

Do they sell "American Racing" brand wheels there? Do they come with stereotypes?

Yes this is a Cherokee, I have install a Wagoneer front,
(and many other modifications.. )
In Europe we can found sometimes a Wagoneer but rarely.
Wheels American Racing and other US-mark or products are available here, just not to the same price as in USA. Or I buy directly in USA. (quadratec, 4wp etc...)

In france or Germany, we have many "offroad parks" and we can travel offroad using old ways.

The trailer is "self made" with a old CJ body.

nice jeeps

Was ist los?
Nice looking heeps.
4.0L or diesel?

Welcome to the site.

Is that a factory available sun roof on the Cherokee? I've never seen one extend over the back seats in the USA.

the sun roof, is from renault twingo, a little car there is available in europe. I´m not sure that you can found it in USA

Probably not. Renault hasn't sold vehicles in the us for a while, and never had a big following when they did.

it´s the same here with US-cars, they ist not many, and if yes, there are expensive.
just for a idea, the MJ would never imported in france.
I think there are 5-6 MJ in france.

Back