• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Identifying front bumper

Jeepmedic46

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I’m trying to identify my front winch bumper which came with my 2000 XJ. I know this is going to be tough because I can’t post any pictures. It has a wolfs head cut out on the left side of the bumper. Seems like a good bumper. Unfortunately the person I bought it from isn’t answering any emails. Thank you.

If the wolf head logo on you bumper matches this one, Ralph found the manufacturer.

d70e3cf0f3b495fd5005f11b01631221.jpg

Could possibly be Goliath Offroad...they have a head of some sort and I guess it could be a wolf? Worth a look.

Thank you, There is a G then the wolf’s head cut into the bumper. I checked out Goliath bumpers but didn’t see any Id on them.

Looks like it's the 'Rocker', they've just updated the design a bit since that one. Now it has more of a 'step down' to the middle section instead of those little ramps.

Looks like it's the 'Rocker', they've just updated the design a bit since that one. Now it has more of a 'step down' to the middle section instead of those little ramps.

Thank you, Do you know if this is a good bumper? Going to be putting a winch on this spring.

The only way to know that would be a inspection of the bumper particularly the mounting. You could try to take some pics.

This is the Rocker from Goliath, I really like it, good price.
wchh.jpg

wch-1.jpg

Back