• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD for Memorial Day Weekend.

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
I will probably be in SD that weekend. Anyone want to meet up and/or hang out?

hmmm coral canyon eh???

I should have the ZJ fixed this weekend, so I might be down for a cc run...

I've never been.

Well memorial day is still like 3 weeks off, so you got some time. And other than bronco peak connector, it's nothing that cant be done without rock rails.

What's the final outcome with that injector issue too? Enquiring minds want to know.

Doubt I'll have my XJ down there that weekend, but I'd be willing to go with you guys. And if I do have my XJ will a basically stock XJ survive on that trail?

Doubt I'll have my XJ down there that weekend, but I'd be willing to go with you guys. And if I do have my XJ will a basically stock XJ survive on that trail?

Wouldn't count on it. If you do have your XJ, run Sidewinder then jump in somebody else's Jeep, leave yours at the staging area and go run Bronco.

Replaced all 8 injectors, fixed the broke injector plug, still dumping gas into the exhaust...

Taking it to the DYNO shop in the am and I will let them figure it out...

Hoping it will just be a wiring problem because I will be down at "The Streak" this weekend and I really really dont wanna drive the pos camry...

Back to thread topic, you have seen my jeep, do you think I will make it through without too much damage?

I dont mind taking bypasses if needed.

Well memorial day is still like 3 weeks off, so you got some time. And other than bronco peak connector, it's nothing that cant be done without rock rails.

What's the final outcome with that injector issue too? Enquiring minds want to know.

What requirements do you need for these trails? I'm thinking of going but I've got 4.5" of lift on 32s. No lockers, no flex.

Do you have rock sliders?

You could do a lot of CC with your set up... Bronco connector would probably not be possible, but Bronco peak, as it was the last time I was up there would be a possibility. I made it up Bronco peak once on 4.5" and 32's open open, and once I failed.

Last time I was there, the tough spot was all filled in and it was relatively simple.

I may be in for Memorial Day to CC... if I can get a new, less bent tie rod by then.

Any of you down in SD have any parts you care to donate to me? haha.

What do you need?
What do you got? haha.
Rear hatch struts.
Aftermarket radio wiring harness.
Lift leafs
lift coils and/or spacers
97+ fenders
other stuff.

Nice, been lookin for some! Care to ship, would pay for ship?

I was asking for in case I do not make it down. (=

Well, my friend who I was supposed to be coming down to SD with bailed. So, i'm hoping I can afford to come down, as one of my good friends is Graduating from college. Was wondering if I do come down, if anyone might have a palce for me to crash for a couple of nights while I am down there.

Well, unfortunately I cannot make it down. Hope you all have a fun and safe holiday!

Back