• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

june chapter run

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
First off a big thanks to smokincamel and bad prostate, they hauled my butt up and down the canyon getting parts and helped drop my tank to change the fuel pump. I had a great time even tamara brought josh's mistress out to play. AND the illusive Israel showed up :D A great time was had by all.

on to the pics :)

the group ready to head up the trail
101_8166.jpg

the XJ's laughing at the isuzu's handicap :D
101_8168.jpg

the group headed up the trail
101_8174.jpg

traffic jam at the grave, plus proof israel and josh's jeep was there.
101_8176.jpg

lunch stop.
101_8178.jpg

auto shop with great scenery
101_8180.jpg

Yup that's the fuel tank and yes that's a broken fuel line chandler is holding.
101_8181.jpg

Damn union workers ha ha
101_8182.jpg

The full album is here, didn't take many pics this trip, hopefully some others took some.

Sorry we missed the excitement. After parting ways, we went over the mountain and down into Midway to fight traffic with all the ragnar runners.

That's a pretty area. The last time I was up there was with Spencer 4 or 5 years ago. I'd love to spend a couple days and explore some more, maybe camp at forest lake.

Thanks for organizing the run and leading us around!

well lets pick a weekend and go wander up there, i love that area and try to get through it all a couple times a yr.

i don't remember the number but its the one that takes you to tyngs grave.

Back