• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 12th Little Sahara Sand Dunes

My nephew will be there with his XJ and my buddy and his brother will likely hang out with us in their Taco's.

Last edited:
If my jeep doesn't sell before the 12th I might have to shoot down. I have been so busy that I haven't been to the dunes in almost a year!

Sure thing, we can take some action shots of your Jeep to help it sell........

weird map-quest shows different mileage haha

i'll be going down redwood rd the whole way so if anyone wants to meet in lehi we can meet at the crossroads thinking 8am

http://mapq.st/h2As4V

i'm going with mapquest its quicker :laugh3:

I will see you there at 8...

SO where is a place to get a flag in the Sandy/Draper area? don't have any ATV's nor gone to any store that sells them... Guess I could just get a yard of cheap fabric from Jo-Ann's and make my own fag.....

SO where is a place to get a flag in the Sandy/Draper area? don't have any ATV's nor gone to any store that sells them... Guess I could just get a yard of cheap fabric from Jo-Ann's and make my own fag.....

south valley motorsports sells them (or at least used to)
they are on state and 115th s

that is true haha!!

well it'll be off the trailer in the next hour so i can try and figure a new winch mount and a few other small doodads then back on the trailer waiting for your truck :D

Sounds like I'll be riding shotgun with Kyle, see ya down there.

Back