• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16 x 8 x 4.5" BS Beadlocks

NOTNSUV

You Guys ROCK!
Acquired a set of 16 x 8 x 5/4.5" Beadlock wheels with 4.5" backspacing with the purchase of a 2006 TJUR. BFG KM2 35 x 12.5 x 16 tires on it. Date code is 2011, tread is great, weather check is horrible.
I've already bought new tire/wheel package for the LJ so considering using the beadlocks on the XJ.
I'm not sure what BS I have on the 'D' steelies on the XJ but curious if the 4.5" bs will be ok with the 16s? Would eventually get some new tires on them. Unfortunately a 'C' rated tire is nearly unobtainium in 16" and nearly all are 'E'-rated.

FWIWcurrent XJ combo:

Disc brakes on all 4
D30/C8.25
Yukon axles/ARB
Front lockout hubs.
1" spacer rear (to match width with hubs)

The are no fitment issues with that size and I luv my 265/75/16 Goodyear Duratrac's in a "C"

pro comp offers 33/35 in C rating

here's my 3 cents worth.... Maxxis Bravo At-771 in 285/75r16 load range D are 8 ply so are the Nitto Terra Grappler A/T's in the same size. Both are available from Priority Tire.com
Good luck!

A b c d e f g

Put the appropriate air in them. Heavy duty rubber can go down to 10 15 psi for street use

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Back