• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G trail run- April 23 - ER

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Saw FrankZ had mentioned it, thought it was a good idea. Easy trail so "anyone" can join in.

Eagle Rock (maybe saran wrap) on the 23rd. pre or post M&G. i think a night run would be better since trails can take longer than expected and ER at night is more fun.

let me know your preference and if you would want to join.....

If I'm in Colorado that weekend I'm in.

How long of a drive is it from the M&G?
If it's not too far, I will have tonjoin you on this run. I have never been there!

the road to it is behind the broadmore.
road starts less than 2 miles form M&G
trail starts about 12 miles up that road

its fun up there at night i think. make it more interesting. plus people are less likely to take forever BSing-more inclined to keep wheeling and get back down the hill lol

i think if we get to the M&G at 11, get it started by 12. we could leave by 5. be on the trail by 5:30 or so. we would be coming back right as it gets completely dark!
what do you think?

i would like to tag along but the xj is not wheelable yet so id be bringing the ..... toyota ..... lol so if thats ok and you guys wont egg the truck let me know

So it looks like we have an evening run, anybody down for a before the m&g run. Being from the north side of Denver, I would rather run it during the day so I can drive home afterward. Besides Kronik there is going to be a big hunk of a crushed car that will need to be cleaned up. I'm betting it'll be closer to 8pm before you'll be ready for the run.

So it looks like we have an evening run, anybody down for a before the m&g run. Being from the north side of Denver, I would rather run it during the day so I can drive home afterward. Besides Kronik there is going to be a big hunk of a crushed car that will need to be cleaned up. I'm betting it'll be closer to 8pm before you'll be ready for the run.
true story! i may have to pass on the run!
i may be able to get the car to my house, but i wont be able to take it down to the M&G, especially with the jeep....

hopefully i will get to run the 17th.... my front end needs broken down. and new wheel bearings and something done with my axle shafts.......i dont know if i can do it on my own so we will see.

I'm in for a day run. Just didn't know if anyone wanted to do that. :dunno:
I'm just down for some wheeling.

I'm down either before or after, but with the drive I'll have to male to get down there I think it would be easier before. Either way is fine though. I have ran eagle rock / Saran wrap if forever and theyre definitely fun trail.

Back