• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB / WTT: 2000+ intake manifold

cherokeeproject

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking for a newer style intake manifold, if you have one available and are looking to make a deal, let me know. I have plenty of other stock parts to trade off of various parts jeeps or if the price is right I might be able to buy it. I've got my eye on one that's available to me locally but the price is a little higher than what I'd like. let me know what you've got.

Just for reference, you can get the actual manifold from Oreilly for $200, about the same as the local salvage yards according to car-part.com

I've seen them go for as cheap as $20 on Craigslist, there is one on eBay for $100 so it would be nice if I could find one for around $50, the fact that it's used doesn't bother me since it's going to get ported and modified anyways.

so I stopped by a guy just north of me and picked up an intake off a 2004 wrangler! got it for $60, so i'd say its a pretty good deal. and got it off completely without breaking a manifold bolt in less than an hour, SUCCESS!! needless to say im a big fan of liquid wrench.

Back