• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video's?

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
Anyone have any of the vids shot hosted yet?

I am going to try and get them up tomorrow. Got called into work today.

old_man said:
I am going to try and get them up tomorrow. Got called into work today.

Allrighty, no problamo.

Nice job Daryl! :thumbup:

They look good!

Yea I am still wishing that I would have changed the camera from half to full size and turned the quality up a star or two when I did the videos. But then again that really eats up the card fast. I guess it's time for a second card. If anyone wants a copy of those I could e-mail it to you. I'm over my allotted size on my server, so I don't know how long I can keep them up. Maybe I should send them to Old-man and let him host them. Also wish I hadn't lost the one where Troy got a little wide-eyed on Cleveland Rock. But for some reason it won't play.

Daryl

Bloose said:
Sound for Yellaheeps video,

"Hey wait, the lines over here!" :doh:

B-loose

Yeah Bob, right next to that pointy rock that tore off your valve stem..... :looser:

Daryl,
Yeah, that is a bummer! Got a little air time on that one! :eek:

Now Now dont give Bob a hard time. He was worried about that brand new steering. oh wait that didnt last long either.

Tom "Old Man"
what's the latest on the videos? I can't wait to get my originals back that I gave you so I can show my buds back here in Minnesota. They all think I'm blowing smoke about a 6 foot waterfall climb!
Garth

They are going out today.

Back