• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Giveaway

Yep, Rightseatsis picked one up last week.

In the Jeep owners mag a month or so ago there was an article on Geocaching. My sister, got a GPS and started caching, I've gone with her a few times, she found the Jeep travel bug a few weeks ago here in SF bay area. Hope she wins the Grand, maybe then I can get a second XJ.
Tom

damn!!!!! i was just getting the geocaching "bug" out of my system.... now i have to do more!!! its a good thing i finally learned to use the GPS huh??

It is a challenge to find the YellowJeep travel bugs. I get notified if one is dropped nearby to me. It took several tries to get there before someone else nabs it. Last week one just happen to pop up 10 blocks from my house and I ran for it. I plan to take it with me to MOAB in Oct. for a photo shoot. It is a fun sport for the whole family and gets you to places you might not have stopped at.

Back