• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown Dog Offroad Super Engine Bracket & Mount Upgrade Kit Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Dog

NAXJA Forum User
Brown Dog Offroad
Super Engine Bracket & Mount Upgrade Kit Giveaway!

SU2572-0%20560x169.jpg

Super Engine Mount Upgrade Kit includes:
  • Super Engine Brackets:
    • Featuring 7 bolts left; 8 bolts, right; these brackets spread load stresses over more bolts. (See installation photos below.) This design virtually eliminates the possibility of snapping bracket bolts or ripping the bracket from the engine block.
    • Double-welded, all-steel construction for extra strength.
    • No engine block modification necessary. Brackets bolt to block using existing thread bosses.
  • High Performance Motor Mounts:
    • Choice of Ultra-Flex Rubber or Classic Polyurethane interchangeable bushings.
    • All-steel, double-welded construction, these are high-strength replacements for the originals.
    • As many XJ and MJ owners have learned, the original mounts -- designed for street driving -- simply won’t stand up to the torsional forces experienced when offroading.
  • All Grade 8 (or M10.9 equivalent) mounting hardware included.
  • Two Brown Dog Offroad stickers included.
  • Free USA shipping.
  • Lifetime warranty (see website for details).
Additional information
  • Brown Dog motor mounts and engine brackets are used by competitive racing rigs, rock crawling rigs, and weekend warriors alike.
  • For use in 1987 - 2001 4.0L XJ or 1987-1992 4.0L MJ.
  • 1987 - 1990 vehicles with Renix fuel system require Renix Anti-Knock Sensor Adapter (also included if winner requires).
  • Header version brackets will be sent if winner has/expects to have an aftermarket header installed.
  • Already have Brown Dog motor mounts? Enter anyway. We’ll upgrade your driver-side mount along with the Super Brackets.
Rules & Entry
  • Entry limited to NAXJA “Red” members.
  • To enter reply to this thread one time. Do not reply more than once.
  • Giveaway closes at midnight Dec 14.
  • All entered member names will go in a box. Winning name will be drawn and announced Dec 15.
  • The winner will have 24 hours to respond by PM to Brown Dog with shipping address, email address, and phone number. If no response, another winner will be drawn.
S2572-L%20InstallednommSickDogRacing%20256-137.jpg

Driver-side bracket.

S2572-RE%20InstallednommLECRacing%20256-137.jpg

Passenger-side bracket. (Bolt for open
hole also provided, just not installed on
this photo.)

Good luck!

:clap::clap::clap:

Definitely in! My poor rig is in desperate need of these, I've just been holding off until money wasn't as tight.

Thanks for your support of NAXJA!

I'm In....... This is awsome. Thank you for the support and chance to win

IN!!!!!

Love my Brown Dog mounts, an upgrade would RULE.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Count me in. I hear great things about these and want a set. Thanks for the chance! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back