• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego M&G

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I am offically leaving Socal next week, spent last week driving my jeep up and spending the holiday with the family.

Anyway wondering if anyone wanted to meet up for one last M&G sometime this week. Time and place I am open, only catch is that I need a ride lol.

Is there any plans for this?

Unfortunately, my week is super busy, but I would definitely do my best to stop by.

thinking sometime this weekend maybe. possibly on thursday

tonight and friday night are the only open nights for me, but i would like to say "see ya" face to face

If you can figure out a day & place, I can come get you, Paul.

I'm free pretty much any eve (and weekend days). Next Monday I'll be busy til 5:45 at physical therapy.

Next Tuesday is the SoCalXJ M&G up in Vista, but I don't know how "next week" you leave.

LMK!!

I agree, but I dunno when next week Paul's leaving.

If he can make it next Tuesday, I'll get him there somehow if no one else does!...

looks like sunday is going to be the best day for me. My departure takes place on monday.

So it looks like Sunday is it! I don't have the faintest idea what time the game is, but we need to figure out if we want to co-exist with a bunch of folks watching the game, or go somewhere that it isn't too game-day oriented, or go at a time that avoids the issue entirely...

So:
Sometime Sunday afternoon or evening
Where?
I can go get Paul & take him back.

Crickets??

Well, what the hell, Paul, we'll just split a couple pitchers between the two of us, and call one of my daughters to come take you back home!

i have no idea what time i will be back from ricks place but if its still going on i will be there

still on for this afternoon. time and location being finalized

Okay, sounds like 5:30 at O'Brien's in Kearny Mesa. 4646 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111
www.obrienspub.net
2 blocks north of Balboa in a strip mall on the SW corner of Opportunity & Convoy.

Call me if you need directions! Six19 Six54 Nine758

Back