• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for help in San Diego...

pezman65

NAXJA Forum User
Hi I have a 91 Jeep Cherokee and I recently moved so no place to work on it is there anybody in San Diego that could help me put a one and a half inch leveling kit on the front? I have a four and a half inch Rubicon Express lift and would like to level the front end because it's kind of stink bug. PM me ,I will pay someone thanks Dave. Also would I need longer shocks for this?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

If you can make it to Orange County I can help. I can even supply the pizza and beer, no payment, you just have to help me with some small repairs on my XJ.

It's been a while since we had a wrenching party. :party:

It will be in Yorba Linda. I have a big driveway and lots of hand tools and some air tools.

Beer would probably be a case of Pacifico, but you can bring something else if you want.

There are 2 basic common sense rules:
1. don't do anything unsafe that could cause damage or injury.
2. don't piss off my wife (most likely by breaking rule #1).

closest available dates would be 17th, 18th, and 24th.

Yeah Peter, How's that working out for you?
I live in Fletcher Hills. (La Mesa/ El Cajon) Come on over and Ill help you with the leveling kit. I don't know the answer to the shock question. I'll be around this weekend the 17th and 18th.

I have all the tools we should need.

Bruce

Hey coach Bruce I will call you soon I want to put six and a half inch Rubicon Springs to replace my 4.5 Springs I live over by San Diego State

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Tis the (Membership Drive) month for that!

Back