• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free - XJ Seats (tan)

wasabi_peas

NAXJA Forum User
Free, though you must either pick up or arrange (and pay for) shipping. Seats are located in Bend, OR.

Full set of seats from '94 Cherokee. Seats are tan in color. Seats are dirty, but functional. Back seats are relatively clean, front seats are dingy. I did not try steam cleaning them.

Only issue is that I swapped the frame from the passenger seat so that I could use them in my 2-door. As a result, only the driver seat will flip all the way forward (as you would use in a 2-door.) I obviously don't think it's a problem to have only one seat flip forward, but you might. :)

Seats must be gone in two weeks, or I will be vaporized.

Do you have any idea how much it would be to ship up to Portland? Don't really want to drive 3 hrs.
Thanks James

PoSxJ said:
Do you have any idea how much it would be to ship up to Portland? Don't really want to drive 3 hrs.
Thanks James

No idea, though they're both big and heavy. I've got a guy from Portland interested in coming down to pick them up tomorrow, though. If I don't hear back from him, another guy wanted shipping info, so I can try and get you dimensions and approximate weight. Since I'm not making any money of 'em, I'm reluctant to go and research shipping options and prices for folks.

I'll post up if they're taken, otherwise I'll give you weight/size/zip code.

Back