• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" lift and limited time

P

Poppinblock

So, I have my lift kit, and my tools, and I think I am ready to rock. With the exception of one thing.

Time.

Is it feasable to install the front end and then the back, at different times, or would that be dangerous to drive with it not equal on both?

If it isn't life threatening, which should I do first?

If it is life threatening, and you want me to :skull1:. Tell me it is safe anyway.

For the record, I did search the forums and I don't think this has been discussed before, if I am wrong, simply divert my attention to the thread.

Thanks for the help.

you -can- drive with the rear lifted and not the front, but it will look funny, handle funny, your visibility will be impaired, headlights will be way off .. i'd maybe drive down a couple miles and back one time that way, but not try and do it for a full week or anything.

the rear goes fast, its the front that takes forever. if times your problem, find someone local thats done a few lifts, that little bit of experiance is worth its weight in safron. ;)

-C

Thanks for the reply.

I will take your advice and find someone.

With that said. I go to school on the northside of spokane, are there any NW chapter dudes who are willing to help me out?

Back