• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Well decided to pass on the f350. Went back to look at it again and that's when I noticed that all of the bed supports were rusted away and the bed was being held on by 4x4 blocks of wood. That kind of steered me away from it. Once I said I wasn't interested any more the dealer started pushing to get me to change my mind. Started giving more for my trade in and less on truck. Something tells me they knew more things wrong with truck then they were letting on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can't stand pushy dealers. We let the car sell its self, the Only time we try to sell some thing is when a family of 5+ wants a little car, as their only car, so we do push them into Suburban/Yukon XLs or minivans.

Yep 90% of our sales is that. Not everyone is cash and credit rich, so we try to help out the best we can. With that said its not easy, you cant always be nice. When a customer blows an engine or transmission because they got drunk and stuck in the snow you cant be all 'sorry snowflake heres another car'. Or when you repo from a family that would rather buy new iphones or motorcycles then make easy 200 a month car payment you have to be tough.

Little upgrade for the tow rig.

c98a72e6c05a063032439f947e6b6cb8.jpg

Last edited:
d98cb1f2c3bb209cf9aa0371d02cf51d.jpg

Hey i did one on mine before this camping trip.

afd440387c9cb6e3d6d7a97ec9710577.jpg

Today we put a bunch of wood in it.

mac ‘use em’ gyvr

In the can in the garage, didn’t get to it yet.

Plan to soon.

mac ‘i got it at hootus’ gyvr

That looks like a long, long trailer! How many feet?

Back