• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey One-fuzz....magical cutting discs?

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
what were those bad boyz?

I remember sait, but what kerf were they?

have a grainger number or anything?

are those double-secret discs?

I gotta cut stuff.

I get 'em at my local welding supply.

6"x.035"x7/8"

It's gotta be sait or they aren't baked right. Good luck, they're hard to find around these parts.

edit: oh yeah, another item that may be of interest to you: Matchmate hoses, learn it, live it, love it.

Beezil said:
what were those bad boyz?

I remember sait, but what kerf were they?

have a grainger number or anything?

are those double-secret discs?

I gotta cut stuff.

B,

from what we saw those discs were way beyond you ability. Better look for those 2" one they seem to fit you better. :D

Actually the thin one do cut nice and last pretty good alsobut watch out they break easy.

mark

Marky Marc is correct, they go through a wall/ arm/ fender if they break and they break easily. You saw that when you chunked the one up. Of course, being the master metal bytch that you are............

oh yeah, they're $6 a pop if you don't buy a box of 'em.

If'n I meant 5/8 I woulda said 5/8- NOOBS :rolleyes:

The ones with the labels aren't made the same. Mine are printed directly on the disc.

Hoses- go for at least 7000# burst strength and you should be good to go. Mine are 10K cuz that's all they had in stock when I needed them made. I use 3/4 fittings though also, looks like you have 1/2 or 5/8. Maybe that's why your steering feels slower but works better?????? I'll build a double ended sometime this winter and we'll find out. Where did you find that hydro parts source?

Sean

Call Weiler Welding in Moraine, OH. They'll give you the part # slackass. I'm stuck at home in this little box or I'd go find one of my PO's and give it to ya.

Back