• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest live raffle aug 27th !

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Copy from Alans FB post:

Sierrafest Live Raffle August 27th!!!

We the Sierra chapter Bod will be having a Facebook live raffle on August 27th at 2P.M.

We will be selling tickets starting Friday August 12th. Ticket sells will end August 26that 12P.M

Tickets will be $10 per ticket. Email the BOD at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])and we can invoice you for the raffle tickets.

Also each person that was registered for Sierra fest 2022 will receive one grand prize ticket.

The grand prize is the Warn Evo 10K winch.

Again email the BOD at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])

I just sent the latest round of raffle ticket invoices tonight for those who have emailed in the past few days, please keep your raffle ticket purchase requests coming in!!

Please let me know if you have not received a paypal invoice as of today, August 24th if you have emailed on or before today. Just want to be sure everyone's request has been fulfilled for tickets.

thanks!

Mike

received and Paid

I have one *very* minor request...
before tossing my tickets in the hat, please make a 90deg (+/- 1 deg) crease along the center longitudinal axis of each ticket.
Thank you in advance :laugh3: :rof:

Tomorrow (Friday) at 12:00PM PST is the last day to purchase raffle tickets! To confirm, here's our list of people who have purchased thus far and in no particular order:

Alan and Amanda
Dean and Matt
Me (cjmike)
Casey
Alan J.
Blondejon
Gordo
Twinhauler
Jason Cooke
Art
Aaron Rea
John Castro
Jennifer and Jeff
EricsXJ
Skipper
Ron H
Ward A
John B
Josh W (Come down for another SierraChatper event!!)
Austin (pending # of tickets, saw your email and just emailed back)

If your name isn't on this list but you were an original registrant to SierraFest, you are still entitled to 1 grand-prize raffle ticket per registration. ie - the grand prize raffle is for those originally registered and a separate pot from the main raffle.

EVERYONE is eligible for all other raffle prizes; thank you for your support and looking forward to the raffle this weekend!!

Hello All - raffle ticket sales are now CLOSED!! If you believe you have emailed [email protected] before the deadline and have been missed, please reach out ASAP!

If you were originally registered for SierraFest - you will receive a Grand Prize Raffle Ticket, one per registration.

Everyone is eligible for every other prize via our regular raffle!

Below is the list of those who have purchased/requested regular raffle tickets by our 12PM PST deadline today, thank you!!

Raffle will be held via Facebook live, check the Sierra Chapter Facebook page to watch!

Alan and Amanda
Dean and Matt
Me (cjmike)
Casey
Alan J.
Blondejon
Gordo
Twinhauler
Jason Cooke
Art
Aaron Rea
John Castro
Jennifer and Jeff
EricsXJ
Skipper
Ron H
Ward A
John B
Josh W (Come down for another SierraChatper event!!)
Austin - pending your feedback on # of tickets, need to hear back by EOD
Joel Baaken
Corey G - pending your feedback on # of tickets, need to hear back by EOD
Jacob D
Josh Jensen
Justin Cordova
Kevin Smith
Ian King
Matt Neff
Billy Daniel

Last edited:
Thank you all for participating in this years SierraFest raffle! We raised $3,330 in raffle proceeds from your donations!!

Now for the next fun part.. what to do with the funds.

Please post your ideas as our goal as the BOD is to use them as you want to see them be used! Post ideas not just for donations but manageable projects as well, ie trail restoration, fire rings, wagbag huts, etc.

The BOD will review your inputs as they come in, thank you for making NAXJA great!

Back