• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Borderdoodle puppy

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Male.
$500. Normally 6.

Crate and litter box trained.

PM me if interested in more information.

Currently located in Redlands, CA.

Last edited:
Got a pic. Granddaughter is/was supposed to send more. :dunno:

bcl17th.jpg

Congratulations on your new dog
:rolleyes:
NOPE! It is with my granddaughter at her other grandparents here in town. The buyer was a no show in Arizona; the other two pups went to new owners along the way from TN.

I figure it will go back with my son as soon as he's back from dropping a load near Sacramento. ETA: He could have brought you a new puppy, Phil. :D

He has three breeding females, so if I ever decide I'm ready for a new pup I have the option. The cross might make a pretty good trail dog.

Not getting anything until the little bitch ankle biter dies.:party:

Pup is back in Buchanan TN as far as I know. My eldest has a couple breeding females, so if anyone down the road were to want one PM me.

Al, you're kinda close by; and they are much cuter than you are! :D

Have you seen Al's hood ornament?

I am not so sure Al has "cute" as a priority.

I actually would like to get a dog, and I’d even tolerate a cute one. But I’ll be looking to adopt a rescue mutt when the time comes. I’m not a $500 pure bred kind of guy.

I actually would like to get a dog, and I’d even tolerate a cute one. But I’ll be looking to adopt a rescue mutt when the time comes. I’m not a $500 pure bred kind of guy.

I don't get it either; their parents are the purebreds. Mother is Border Collie, father is full size Poodle.

Poodle crosses must be a thing, though. Supposedly hypoallergenic/don't shed. :dunno: Neighbor got Golden retriever-Poodle cross several months ago.

My next dog will be big enough to jump in the jeep, and small enough to hopefully avoid hip dysplasia. As much as I love them, no more Danes. Although, my last one lived to be 11 with no hip problems.

$500 is only a down payment on a multi-generational “purebred” labradoodle. I don’t get it.

Edit: they do not shed so don’t forget the $80 groomer visit every 6 weeks or so.

$500 is only a down payment on a multi-generational “purebred” labradoodle.

That is the direction they are heading with their breeding program.

I forgot about the grooming. Either way, I'm with you; just don't get it.:gag:

Back