• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SierraFest - Hermit Valley Portion Cancelled per mudslides and Highway 4 closure

cj_mike

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hermit Valley portion of SierraFest is officially cancelled per road closure between Lake Alpine and Highway 89 mudslides! We have talked to Gordon who is with the 6 rigs at Hermit Valley (including himself) and they are all safe! Present at Hermit Valley is Gordon, Skipper, Matt, Robert, Socal John and Alex P.

Please message me here or Facebook or email [email protected] your shipping address and we will ship your shirts and swag.

For those who would like a refund, please let me know and will accommodate accordingly.

For our raffle, we will figure out how to hold a virtual raffle and sell tickets via PayPal to purchase - this will happen in the coming weeks as we can arrange and give people enough time to purchase tickets.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Back