• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September AAT Workday Saturday 9/28/19 **CANCELED**

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Sorry folks, Tim meant Saturday the 28th...

Meet at the trailhead of 2N47/Old Cleghorn road exit off I-15, 9:30 am. Bring loppers if you have them, and reach extenders.

We will mostly be picking up trash but I'm sure there's a couple things that will need trimmed.

Sorry for being so slow getting this posted, but the 4th Saturday snuck up on me. This is why it's good to have a set weekend for this...I can be a bit of an airhead from time to time.

Last edited:
Re: September AAT Workday Saturday 9/29/19

I can't make this one, I have everything disconnected from the intake manifold and just waiting for the CFO to authorize getting a new exhaust manifold before taking the rest of it apart... then I have to put it all back together and try to get it smogged, again.

Re: September AAT Workday Saturday 9/29/19

Neither can cheese ball. And I found out it lunch today I'm working tomorrow. Seeing as how I'm still on my 90-day probationary period I ought to show up.

The work day is hereby canceled.

Back