• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP -- need shim kit in CO

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
the shim kit for my D44 ARB was damaged during shipping... they're sending a new one, but it won't arrive until next week and i need the jeep up & running before the weekend.

does anyone have a line on this kit locally here in colorado? i could replace it once my replacement arrives next week...

thanks.

terry

Kaczman said:
Terry- What shims do you need? I have some laying around from my last gear install.

-Jon

i guess it is called the master shim... for the ARB unit (D44).
{fingers crossed}

thanks.

you know jon, i really don't know... i'm just relaying what the shop told me. it sounds like it is an ARB-specific shim 'cuz the shop has a bunch of "other" shims which apparently don't work for this "master". whatever it is for, it is holding up the entire install of the gears & locker.

The shims for the drivers side are standard 44's,the ARB side requires special shims(dont know if they have a cross-reference to any vehicle,they dont look like anything I recognize)!

Back