• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

custom center console thread

2001XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have searched and searched but can't find the thread where a dude built a whole center console out of aluminum if I remember? It was sweet, painted black, real professional looking. Anyone know of this thread?

TIA

I remember reading one where someone made one out of an ammo can or two. that was awsome. I have to on the shelf for either that or rear storage.

I remember reading one where someone made one out of an ammo can or two. that was awsome. I have to on the shelf for either that or rear storage.

You probably read my thread, I made a center console out of an ammo can. I am talking more about from the parking brake toward the dash which includes the molded in cupholders (97+) and shifter cutouts for drive and 4x4 and butts up to the faceplate that fits over the heater controls, radio, etc. All I remember is that is was a pretty intense piece of work with multiple angular cuts fit together and heiliarched (?) and then painted black.

Back