• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poll: What accomodations do you require for SCF?

What kind of site do you want for SCF?

• Cabin

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Tent site

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • RV site with hookups

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Poll:

I had to vote cabin and tent. Shannon has not responded to me asking if I can go or if she wants to go. If its just me, tent. If she comes with, Cabin.

I want to change my vote from tent to cabin.

I wanna change my vote from cabin to tent

I'm brand new to this site, and a brand new 2000 XJ owner, as of a couple days ago. It's bone stock as of now, but I saw this thread and would like to come to Calico! I live in Yorba Linda so it's not too far at all. I'm currently working on setting it up for flat tow behind the motorhome. So I vote for a RV site. I hope to be able to meet some of you all out there.

Welcome spodie! Look forward to meeting you. This event is is our big annual fun and fundraising event. There will be raffle tickets and dinner tickets for sale for Saturday night, as well as event clothing available for order ahead of time, and some extra stuff will be available at the event. And plenty of fun for all, lol

I need a plane ticket back from HI, and a tent site, with the tent set up. :)

I really wish I could make it this year. Hope y'all have a blast.

David Bricker / SYR

Would a bottle of Firestone Walkers 2019 Old Man HATTEN be enough to convince your to show up?

Don't tempt me! though, I do have three bottles in the root cellar presently.

David Bricker / SYR

Back