• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale, Swap, or Giveaway

Tom R.

NAXJA Forum User
I thought I'd start a thread for anyone going to Moab who wants to sell, trade, or giveaway any Jeep related parts to other event attendees. :idea:

As for me, I have a stock rear driveshaft, repaired (cracks welded) non-HO exhaust manifold, and front OEM skid plate. I know, it's not much but at least it's a start. No reasonable $$ offer refused or willing to trade for late model trail ready XJ. Ha ha....just kidding, either high $$ offers or a late model trail ready XJ. :D

I might have more as I clean up my shed and will post accordingly. Comon, let's get this thread going!

Tom

Well, I for one don't care about the other thread One Flub, if its a thread started by Tom R than dammit! I'm in! consider me on-board!

I probably don't have muc to offer the gang at large, but ya never know....

I recently parted out an 88 XJ, and I have a few fiddley-dinks that are really obscure......

Mostly wiring harness parts and leads, connectors, that sort of thing.....I have a AW-4 TCU

I have a working 21-spline AW-4 and 242

I have dana 35 NON c-clip axle shafts (trail spares baby)

I have some misc interior grey plastic parts (some)...

e-mail me to find out

[email protected]

parts

I have a New D44 trak lok carrier only.
stock gas tank from a 91.
same as Beezil, We parted a 91 and have a few tidbits. C-clip axles,
2 wheel drive AX 15 stick shift tranny.
Mil

Mill, I may have a taker for the gas tank, what do you want for it?

Free to good home

I have a MJ tailgate.

ok/good condition.

I'll haul it out there - you haul it away!

mark
orgs mfg

I'll haul it away, especially if you can cut the back 8" off the bed and bring it too :)

Sean

Sorry Sean the bed got cut up and put into a dumpster. But I'll bring the tailgate if you want it.

mark
orgs mfg

Anyone wanting some wheels? Just hoping to get enough cash-ola to offset some costs for my quick and dirty trip from SLC (also gives me a good excuse to make sure that I get down there as the wife doesn't think I 'need to go')

(5) stocker 15x7 Laredo 5 spoke Aluminum--deep offset--like 5" or so, whatever the factory did to us...$60 delivered to Moab

(4) 15x8 Eagle alloy Alum. modular---4" offset--I'll want to verify that before you actually buy, but they look in the 4.5"-4" offset range. Some bead rock rash and a couple of extra gouges for 'character'--still look pretty acceptable and would clean up fairly good.....$125 delivered to Moab

Tires????

33x12.50 Swamper SSR--(5)--1 at 70%, 2 at 50%, 1 at 40% and the spare is at 20%--make offer....? delivered to Moab....

I could have the tires mounted/balanced on either set of wheels (I'd suggest the 8", but whatever floats your boat) if you just want a 'bolt-on' deal.

2" rear lift blocks---make offer.....no u-bolts that are long enough

Pics are available for all items....

Re: gas tank

[quote:7199c304f5="GRNT"]$35 with out the pump[/quote:7199c304f5]
Mill, I'll take the tank, and the straps and bolts if you have them.
thanks.

Taker on Skid Plates...

Tom R.

I'll take the skid plates, what do you want for them? Your in SLC area, aren't you. Give me a call (801)486-7481...

WillyS (Bill)

[quote:f21d922b52="GRNT"]I've got the straps to. I'll bring it all to Moab.[/quote:f21d922b52]thanks, see you on friday

Back