• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja people

bad luck

NAXJA Forum User
We have always gone on trails by ourselves, or maybe with just one other vehicle. Never in large groups like this.
But after meeting quite a few naxja members I have to say you folks are some of the nicest people I've ever met.
And if anyone comes back to Moab give me a call, if I'm home, I would like to go on some trails with you.
435-220-0576
And a quick thanks to the bod for organizing this fun event.

Agreed!! Thank you to all that helped with the event. I had a great time and meet some awesome people! I can't wait until I can attend another event.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bob, thanks for the extra seat for Noah and I, when we were hauling around Spencer on Poison Spider. It made it a lot more comfortable than my back seat.

It was good to meet you, and have some time to chat about the area's history.

David Bricker / SYR - CLT

Bob,

Thanks for your help! Thanks for the use of the light and extension cord, it was something that I had never thought about needing until I needed it. It was great to be able to use.

Thanks for letting streetpirate use your carport and such to get his rear main changed. That was awesome!

mac 'was changed before I could even ask how it was going' gyvr

Back