• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust options...

Tacowhip

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, my muffler rotted out on my 95 the other day, and the tailpipe is on it’s way out too. It has 2.5” exhaust with the cat removed and booger welded straight pipe to the front pipe, courtesy of the previous owner. I want to build it back to stock with a catalytic converter. I replaced the manifold last week, and I want to do the rest, and do it right. I’ve been looking at Walker and Dynomax kits. I’ve been doing some research and see that they don’t last long. I need something durable and won’t break the bank like stainless. I’m in New Jersey, and they salt like crazy in winter. Any suggestions, links, are appreciated. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dynomax cat and Borla muffler, both good stainless and don't cost much. Buy one of the stainless tailpipe pieces online or get an exhaust shop to make one (MBS in Pasadena MD near Baltimore is pretty cheap). Couple of hundred bucks total, more if you pay to weld instead of clamp

Back