• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: front sway bar frame brackets?

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
Anyone got these laying around, before I go looking through the junk yard? My truck came with the sway bar, in the rear cargo area:laugh3:. No brackets on the frame.:D
Thanks!

i think i got some. lemme check in the mornin

Andy, I still have your sway bar off your old 01', brackets, bushings and bar. Ill just bring it with me next Saturday. Remind me or ill forget!

I also have an entire sway bar set-up, good bushings, brakets and everything. You can have the whole thing if these guys cant help you. My sister-in-law lives in Birmingham, so she could transport it down there for you.

Just let me know.

~James

Andy, I still have your sway bar off your old 01', brackets, bushings and bar. Ill just bring it with me next Saturday. Remind me or ill forget!

Since you're already coming...that would be great! I forgot, we just took the whole thing off the Limited....:yelclap:
You still interested in the HP D30 with 4.56's? Sounds like the axles will be here Friday...so Saturday we can just swap and move on!party1: oh, by the way, I just put on a JCR rear bumper with swing away...it looks well made...:looser:

We'll see how money works out. Just give me a call before I come up there and tell me to throw that thing in the back.

Back